2.5 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. R-10 Squared Edge Insulation Sheathing
FOAMULAR® LT30 extruded polystyrene insulation is suitable for virtually all cold storage insulating needs, including floors, walls and roofs. FOAMULAR® LT30 extruded polystyrene insulation is adaptable to all types of wall construction including tilt-up, precast concrete, prefabricated metal-faced panels and concrete masonry unit construction. It is suitable for use in conjunction with single-ply roofing membranes, modified bitumen and built-up roofing membranes over virtually any type of roof deck, including steel or concrete. Durable FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation also performs well under cold storage concrete floor slabs.
Excellent Performance, Compressive Strength and Applications
FOAMULAR® LT30 extruded polystyrene insulation is a closed-cell insulation made using Owens Corning’s exclusive Hydrovac® manufacturing process. FOAMULAR® LT30 extruded polystyrene insulation’s resistance to water absorption and water vapor transmission allows it to maintain low thermal conductivity in the presence of the severe water vapor characteristics of cold storage applications. FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is manufactured to comply with ASTM C578.
Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product.
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance at R-5 per inch
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Limited lifetime warranty2 — maintains 90% of R-value and covers all ASTM C578 properties
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- The only XPS foam with certified recycled content— certified by SCS Global Services to contain a minimum 20% recycled content
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Zero ozone depletion potential with 70% less global warming potential than our previous formula
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install
- Easy to saw, cut or score
Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product
Learn more about rigid insulation R values