2 in. X 23.875 in. X 8 ft. Squared Edge Insulation
FOAMULAR® INSULPINK®-Z insulation is extremely lightweight for easy handling and provides a compressive strength of 15 psi, which meets the requirements of a vertical wall application. INSULPINK®-Z insulation provides an R-value of 5 per inch of product thickness, and outstanding resistance to moisture for long-term retention of the thermal performance.
Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product.
• Helps reduce job site labor costs while you install premium insulation
• INSULPINK®-Z insulation is pre-cut to a nominal width of 23 7 ⁄8″ x 96″ length panels, eliminating costly cutting of insulation panels to fit 24″ o.c. Z-channels
• Available in a thickness of 11/2″ and 2″ with square edges • Excellent long-term stable insulating performance with an R-value of R-5 per inch
• Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
• Limited lifetime warranty — maintains 90% of R-value and covers all ASTM C578 properties
•The only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
• The only XPS foam with certified recycled content— certified by SCS Global Services to contain a minimum 20% recycled content
• Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
• Zero ozone depletion potential with 70% less global warming potential than our previous formula
• Reusable • Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install
• Easy to saw, cut or score
Learn more about rigid insulation R values