2 in. x 16 in. x 8 ft. R-10 Squared Edge Insulation Sheathing
Designed for masonry cavity wall applications, FOAMULAR® CW25 extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation is virtually impervious to moisture. This moisture resistant property—along with its high R-value, light weight, competitive price and wide range of sizes—makes it ideal for use in a cavity wall system. Pre-cut 16″ wide boards yield fast, labor saving installation.
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance of R-5 per inch.
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Limited lifetime warranty2 — maintains 90% of R-value and covers all ASTM C 578 properties
- The only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- The only XPS foam with certified recycled content— certified by SCS Global Services to contain a minimum 20% recycled content
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Zero ozone depletion potential with 70% less global warming potential than our previous formula
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install
- Easy to saw, cut or score
Not for use in roofing. For roofing applications, use FOAMULAR® THERMAPINK® XPS insulation
Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product.
Learn more about rigid insulation R values