1 in. x 2 ft. x 8 ft. R-5 Squared Edge Insulation Sheathing
Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR® 400, FOAMULAR® 600 and FOAMULAR® 1000 are high strength extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation products designed for use in engineered applications requiring additional load-bearing capability such as under slab, concrete floors, foundations, roadways and rail beds, plaza and parking decks and cold storage installations.
The unique closed-cell structure of FOAMULAR® XPS helps to make it highly resistant to moisture, retaining its excellent R-value year after year—even following prolonged exposure to moisture and freeze/thaw cycling.
- Designed for use in high load bearing applications. High compressive strength helps resist damage from heavy loads. Available in 40, 60 and 100 psi compressive strengths.
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance with an R-value of R-5 per inch.
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability.
- Limited lifetime warranty3 — maintains 90% of R-value and covers all ASTM C578 properties.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- The only XPS foam with certified recycled content— certified by SCS Global Services to contain a minimum 20% recycled content.
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth.
- Zero ozone depletion potential with 70% less global warming potential than our previous formula.
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install.
- Easy to saw, cut or score.
Owens Corning’s FOAMULAR® extruded polystyrene insulation is an ENERGY STAR® qualified product.
Green Approved by the National Association of Home Builders.
Learn more about rigid insulation R values